Friday 10 June 2016

Blog Format moving forward

Evening all,

Before I begin I firstly wanted to thank everyone for the views, I've made it to 100 page views in just three days, makes me think this may not be a complete waste of time, regardless, I intend to continue this, the ultimate goal being to be able to do this full time.

In blog related news, those with a keen eye will notice that I've added different tags to the posts, the format will be a post everyday, Monday to Thursday will be newsy type stuff, basically my opinion on what's happening in the world in general. Friday will basically be my opinion piece, with Saturday and Sunday being dedicated to more entertainment type stuff, games, movies, books, series, anything light that I form an opinion on.

It's a hectic writing schedule but I will definitely do my best  stick to it. Thanks in advance for all your support.

Ta,
G

No comments:

Post a Comment