Tuesday 7 June 2016

Oh god, not ANOTHER blog about Atheism!

Well, here we are, yet another blog about Atheism... Kinda. Yes, I will be using this blog as a vent for all things related to secular humanism, (please note that whilst I am fully aware that atheism and human secularism are not interchangeable I find my world view dominated by both and so will make use of either depending on my whimsical mood), though I think the intention is more for a platform for my points of view regarding life as a secular humanist in South Africa. Anyone that knows me personally knows that I am, if nothing else, an opinionated prat, with strong views concerning almost anything and everything in life, and as my South African readers, (haha) will attest to, life in South Africa comes with it's own challenges and beauties. I may or may not make this a regular occurrence but we'll see where life takes us. In the meantime I'm just going to sit back and rant about what comes to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment